Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummins
- Model: QSB
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 550hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 668
- Engine Location: Port
- Make: Cummins
- Model: QSB
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 550hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 669
- Engine Location: Starboard
Ithaki is an exceptional example of the Hinckley Talaria 43 which is a combination of traditional made-in-Maine craftsmanship with the latest in cutting-edge technology. At home in both cruising the open ocean and entertaining in the harbor, the Talaria 43 blends form and function to create an exceptional and enjoyable yacht. She is impeccably maintained and always ready to show.
The Talaria 43 features an innovative glass aft pilothouse enclosure that disappears with the touch of a button to connect the cockpit and pilothouse in a seamless, open, and airy environment. Huge opening hatches and sliding side windows complete the feeling.
A galley-up layout results in great light and visibility and connection to the living area. Below, a large master cabin with a centerline queen berth and a second guest cabin share a well laid out head with separate stall shower.
DECK & HULL
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull with double boot strip painted Awlgrip Cream to match deck
- Light Cream gelcoat deck and pilothouse with Cream painted Awlgrip non-skid
- Red Interlux Micron Extra bottom paint
- The Hull is built using Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- The Deck features E-glass outer and inner skin with closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Custom Hinckley 1 ¼” stainless steel bow rail
- Tapered gloss varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Custom open stainless steel bow chocks integrated with profile and stainless steel chafe strips for fender lines and midship spring lines
- Anchor locker molded into foredeck with flush gas-spring assisted hatch.
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 100’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line.
- (8) stainless steel cleats: two 12” bow cleats, two 12” stern cleats and four 10” pull up style spring cleats
- Stern cleats moved aft to allow aft lines to cross without chafing coaming cap, now standard on all Talaria 43s
- Varnished teak eyebrow with signature Talaria symbol molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse
- Matching painted aluminum handrails under pilothouse rooftop rim with non-slip surface on top edge of handrail
- Five opening stainless steel hatches all with Skyscreen® privacy and insect screens. Three on the cabin top. Two oversized electrically actuated stainless steel hatches in the pilothouse.
- Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens
- Hinckley-designed fiberglass swim platform with fore/aft teak decking with black caulking seams and stainless steel half oval, and telescoping three step stainless steel swim ladder mounted under platform and aligned with transom door for easy access to and from water
- Stern mounted varnished teak 4’ flag staff and varnished teak burgee staff with mount at bow
- Eight fender pad eyes (four each side), on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location
- (4) Combination cup holder/fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains. Includes stainless steel post for holding up shore cord.
- Custom Hinckley stainless steel “Bo-Peep” removable boarding handle with mounts in starboard side deck at coaming gate and storage under port kickwell
A large, comfortable cockpit provides outside seating and lounging with excellent flow between swim platform and pilothouse.
- Molded opposing L-shaped settees on port and starboard with storage beneath and upholstered in Ralph Lauren Dune Point Stripe Rivera with self-piping fabric
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming with opening side boarding door on starboard side
- Cockpit amenity in forward end of cockpit by coaming door with refrigerator behind louvered varnished teak door
- Concealed undermount sink in top of amenity with matching teak lid, underside backed with Corian cutting board to match galley counters
- Three custom varnished teak drawers behind louvered varnished teak door outboard of refrigerator
- Molded in step with teak tread below coaming door with storage under hinged lid
- Teak decking on cockpit sole
- Cockpit shower with single lever mixing valve near transom door opening
- Large opening hatch in cockpit sole opens for full engine room access
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT
The Pilothouse is the primary living and entertaining space and incorporates the helm area forward to starboard, the galley to port and a comfortable dining and lounging area with twin L-shape settees. Separated from the cockpit by a retractable glass enclosure, it can be a separate climate controlled space or opened up to connect seamlessly with the cockpit.
Moving forward down the curved steps forward of the galley is the Guest cabin to starboard with a hanging locker and seat and a settee that converts into a comfortable double berth.
Opposite the guest cabin is the head, with access from hallway and master cabin forward and a separate stall shower
Forward is the master cabin featuring a centerline queen berth with storage drawers below and hanging locker to starboard and locker with drawers below to port
The pilothouse features excellent visibility in all direction through the fixed windows forward, the large electric sliding side windows and the frameless retractable glass aft enclosure. The helm area is to port forward with two Stidd seats and the raised galley is opposite to port. Aft are opposing L-shaped settees with a small dining table. The interior is finished with gloss varnished cherry. The pilothouse is fully air conditioned and heated or can be opened up with ample fresh air and light from the large windows and aft glass enclosure.
- Gloss finished cherry window frames and settee vertical surfaces
- Gloss finished dash pod, dash face, and instrument pod and shelf on port side
- Varnished teak-rimmed steering wheel
- Hinckley’s JetStick II control system
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
- Overhead varnished cherry handrail provides secure handhold moving through pilothouse
- Two Stidd helm seats at helm, starboard (outboard) helm seat has full power electric up/down and fore/aft adjustment, center (inboard) passenger seat has manual up/down and fore/aft adjustment. Seats are powder coated to match Cream deck color and upholstered with LuxorLeather Soft Touch Plus – BR-227 Wheat.
- Two opposing L-shaped built in settees upholstered in DeLaney & Long Tidal Pool Bluebird
- Six (6) stainless steel recessed drink holders: two at helm and two in each aft corner of the pilothouse settee seat back shelf
- Custom cherry, makore, ebony, and maple inlay sunburst pilothouse table for starboard settee with removable dining height pedestal and second mounting location for port side in cockpit
- Three fixed frameless forward windows
- Two large power sliding opening windows in concealed stainless steel frames that incorporate integral water drain and have controls port and starboard
- Skysol pleated blinds for pilothouse side windows
- Recessed Roman blinds for aft glass windows and door
- Two oversized stainless steel overhead hatches with electric actuators with switches at helm and integrated roll out screens and shades
- Overhead LED lights on dimmer provide excellent adjustable lighting
- Mia chrome swing arm lamps with shades on pillars at aft corners of pilothouse, with dimmer
- LED rope lights recessed behind window valences with dimmer
- Custom hinge-top cherry box in starboard settee arm
- Sound-dampening overhead panels with varnished battens
The Galley is located in the forward port area of the pilothouse, and benefits from excellent light and ventilation, and is well and connection to the main entertaining spaces of the boat. Ample storage is provided in drawers and lockers under the counter and helm seat.
- Corian “Witch Hazel” countertop with undermount polished stainless steel sink, matching sink cover
- Single lever Grohe faucet with integrated pull out sprayer
- Stainless steel microwave located under galley counter
- Twin Isotherm drawer refrigerators with cherry fronts, 5.5 cubic foot capacity total
- Kenyon two element electric cooktop
- Slide out trash can under sink
- Twin sliding-front lockers outboard of counter under windows
- Divided flatware drawer forward of microwave
- Slide out storage for stemware, barware and bottles
- Large “pantry” drawer under helm seat
- Two (2) 110v outlets in alcove outboard of counter
- Two (2) large pantry drawers under microwave
- Upgraded Lowe chrome push-button hardware
- All drawer glides feature soft closures
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Two (2) Raymarine e165 multifunction color hybrid touch screen displays
- Raymarine 48” high definition digital open array radar antenna (painted to match deck)
- Raymarine Evolution autopilot with model P70 display interfaced to GPS
- Raystar 130 GPS antenna
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S VHF radio with loud hailer and command mic at helm station
- Sirius satellite weather for Raymarine system
- ACR spotlight mounted on the pilothouse roof, painted to match pilothouse deck
- Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers
- 4½” Ritchie compass; mounted forward of helm
- Dual Kahlenberg 24-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Hinckley whole-boat audio system with Fusion stereo and multiple zone controls
- Fusion stereo remotes in cockpit, pilothouse and master cabin
- Fusion Bluetooth module for connecting to Bluetooth enabled devices
- Stereo system networked with Raymarine displays
- Samsung 29” HD LED TV mounted on master cabin bulkhead, BluRay player connected to TV
- Alpine speakers in cockpit, pilothouse, guest cabin and master cabin
The Guest cabin is located to starboard forward of the pilothouse and accessed through a cherry pocket door. It provides very comfortable accommodations for two people and is finished in satin varnished cherry.
- Large hanging locker with seat below located forward of a settee that easily converts to a double berth
- Sheer lockers over varnished cherry ceiling battens outboard of berth for additional storage
- LED rope lighting under sheer lockers with dimmer
- LED overhead lighting with dimmer
- Overhead deck hatch provides natural light and ventilation and includes recessed retractable screen and shade
- Upper opening portlight with drop down pleated shade provides light and ventilation
- Cherry trimmed lower fixed portlight with drop down pleated shade provides light
- Settee/berth cushions upholstered in Sunbrella, Jive Stream with self-piping fabric with storage below
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
- Aft bulkhead has concealed access to helm station electronics
The Head is accessed from the master cabin and companionway opposite the guest cabin and is finished in satin varnish above the counter and light cream to match the deck below the counter and in the shower stall
- Gloss varnished cherry countertop with under mounted polished stainless steel sink and single lever faucet
- Vacuflush marine head with holding tank monitor
- Recessed trash can with cover in countertop outboard of head
- Storage lockers outboard of galley counter and below sink
- Separate shower enclosure with glass door, teak slatted seat and varnished teak trim
- Additional storage outboard of seat in shower with varnished teak trim
- Single lever shower mixer with adjustable height removable shower wand and recessed varnished teak soap holder
- Two stainless steel towel bars on the inside of each head door as well as one mounted in shower on aft bulkhead
- Opening port over counter with removable screen
- Overhead deck hatch with integrated retractable screen and shade for additional natural light and ventilation
- Overhead LED lighting in head and shower. Head light incorporates dimmer.
- Full length cherry framed mirror on head door to master cabin
The large and comfortable Master cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry with a centerline queen berth, steps on either side. and ample storage in lockers and drawers. A custom split mattress allows for ample, easy to access storage.
- Upgraded custom queen mattress by Handcraft Mattress Company, 9 ½” thick pillow top pocket coil with special fabric hinge to for unparalleled access below
- Mattress coverlet upholstered in Perennials Nit Witty Dove
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to starboard with automatic light switch
- Smaller cedar lined locker with drawers below to port
- Two custom teak shelves are located outboard of the berth for additional storage of small items
- A large overhead deck hatch provides natural ventilation and light and incorporates a retractable screen and shade
- Main lighting supplied by Overhead LED lights with dimmers
- Mia chrome swing arm lamps with shades on forward bulkhead, with dimmer
- Additional LED rope lighting with dimmers add accent lighting washing over cherry battens on either side of berth
- LED flat screen TV on starboard aft bulkhead with connection to Blu-Ray player, KVH satellite Direct TV system
- Separate stereo controls for master cabin
- (2) 110v AC outlets
- House Batteries: Two Lifeline GPL-8D batteries rated at 255 AH total capacity at 24V
- Starting Batteries: Four Lifeline GPL-31T batteries with approximately 600 CCA at 0° F
- Starting batteries for the propulsion engines and generator arranged in two banks of 24V
- 24-volt DC and 120/240VAC with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters and subpanel for 12-volt DC loads conveniently located at companionway steps
- Each engine equipped with a 70 Amp 24 VDC alternator for starting and house bank charging
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting
- Heavy duty manual switch to parallel port and starboard engine starting batteries
- Victron 70 Amp, 24 VDC, 3000W inverter/battery charger for 24-volt house battery system
- Victron 25 Amp, 24 VDC battery charger for starting batteries
- Grounding buss and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system
- One 125/250 VAC, 50 amp shore power cord deployed and retracted at port side cockpit coaming via Glendinning cord reel with wireless remote control
- 110v AC outlets conveniently located- two in the galley, one in the head, two in the master cabin, one in the guest cabin, one in the engine room, and two in the pilothouse
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS:
- Twin Cummins QSB 6.7 liter 550HP common rail diesels
- Twin Disc reversing reduction gear transmissions with PTO mounted pumps
- Hamilton 322 Jet Drives with constant velocity (CV) driveshafts
- Hinckley’s JetStick II control system with Hinckley’s “H-Lock” automatic positioning and steering feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position
- Hinckley’s wireless Jetstick control system “PalmStick” allows operator to control the vessel remotely
- Variable speed, proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster with control integrated into JetStick®
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station.
- SmartCraft VesselView multifunctional digital display for each engine, with dedicated gauges for oil pressure, water temperature, and fuel level
- SmartCraft multi-function tachometer for each engine
- Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission.
- 110v AC block heaters on main engines for cold weather use
- Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water-sensing alarms for main engines and generator
- Racor model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line
- Cummins/Onan 13.5 kw generator 368 hours
- Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine and generator shutdown. Manual discharge pulls provided
- Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room, 24-volt DC
- Electric lift cockpit engine hatch
- Oil transfer pump for main engines, transmissions, and generator
- 2 lbs./sq. ft. Mylar-faced lined foam engine room insulation with double gaskets on engine hatch cover
- Custom wet exhaust mufflers and sound-dampening insulated wet exhaust system
- Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat: 16,000 BTU to service master cabin, guest cabin, head and shower and 32,000 BTU to service pilothouse.
- Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, head, and cockpit shower with 100 gallon fresh water tank
- 17 gallon stainless steel water heater, heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
- 24-volt DC Vacuflush marine head with a 42-gallon polyethylene holding tank and overboard discharge
- Three 3700 gph 24-volt DC pumps with Ultimate Safety Systems (USS) float switches and additional high water alarms
- 24-volt DC sump pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate
- Whale manual emergency bilge pump
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck.
- Anchor rode is 100’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line
- Front pilothouse window snap-on exterior cover
- Mooring cover for entire cockpit
- Cockpit settee cushion covers
- Teak handrail covers
- Interior cabin sole covers
- Assorted throw pillows in matching and complimentary fabrics
- 8” brass bell
- Four 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical extinguishers
- Three hand-held flares
- Six adult Type I PFDs and two youth jackets
- Six docking lines, 40' x 5/8"
- Four oversized inflatable fenders, with Polartec covers
- Coast Guard approved running and masthead lights
- (2) Boathooks (on mounted in anchor locker on foredeck)
Specifications are provided for informational purposes only. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provide and agrees to instruct his agent/s to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.