Extremely rare on the brokerage market, Kelly Dee is a wonderful example of a Back Cove 39o. Delivered to her owner a little over 6 months ago, this 2023 model has triple 2.6L 400 HP Mercury Verado’s that deliver an outstanding cruise speed of nearly 40 mph. The boat is a joy to handle with the Mercury JoyStick Piloting System with Skyhook AND a bow thruster. She is outfitted with the remarkable SeaKeeper 5 gyro-stabilizer which make a good ride even better! She is lift-kept and has an adapter that allows air conditioning to work at all times keeping the boats temperature and humidity stable. Additionally, the boat features the increasingly popular Electrosea Electrostrainer to keep the Air Conditioning system clean and free from growth. Be aboard this practically new 39o in this season rather than wait the long lead time for a new boat.
Upgraded Mercury Verado 2.6L Triple outboard engines 400MHP in Fusion White Mercury Joystick Piloting with Skyhook Digital Anchoring Flag Blue hull color Gold cove stripe White boot stripe No Bottom Paint- Flag Blue Gelcoat Seakeeper 5 installed Sleipner Bow Thruster Electrosea Electrostrainer- Prevents biofouling, barnacles, and bioslimes from clogging sea strainer for Air Conditioning System. SureShade SilentGlide cockpit awning system Zipwake Trim Control System Panda 9kW generator (96 hrs 10/23) Upgraded Ultraleather for helm deck and lower lounge including helm chairs Vitrofrigo DW100 freezer/refrigerator under aft dinette seat in lieu of standard fridge Vitrofrigo DW70 drawer freezer in storage space below helm Dometic OceanAir blinds on salon sliding windows and salon door Fresh water washdown in cockpit and anchor locker Custom inlet for shore water to run to Air Conditioning while on lift Automatic outboard flushing system including shore water inlet and remote switch Removeable hardtop mast with fixed base plate Weather covers for forward windshield, cockpit table, and outboard motors Electronics Package Garmin GPSMAP 8617″ 17″ full HD Multifunction Display Garmin Sonar Garmin GSD 24 Advanced Sonar Module] Garmin GMR 24 24″ radome 4KW High Definition Garmin 315 VHF with full function mic and remote speaker (2) 3′ VHF antennas Garmin Reactor 40 Autopilot Garmin 24XD GPS antenna Garmin card reader KVH TV3 Satellite TV KVH dummy dome(for visual balance)
(Show to: Public)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Back Cove 39O is the fastest and quietest Back Cove model yet. Her cockpit is a fun and relaxing space with transom gates to port and starboard, a U-shaped settee across from an aft-facing seat, and a central table for al fresco dining and entertaining. Expansive storage below the cockpit is easily accessed through a large actuated hatch, and provides generous accommodations for all of your water toys and gear. The 39O offers a hard back for a fully enclosed helm deck; a unique design in this segment, which allows for climate-controlled comfort and an extended boating season with optimal protection from the elements. Her indoor social spaces keep everyone connected, featuring a galley up design and side-by-side captain and mate seats opposite a comfortable U-shaped settee. The result is a perfect space where the crew can enjoy a meal, or lounge while staying out of the sun or the rain. Below deck, owners and guests can relax in the privacy of a lower lounge and stream a favorite program to the Smart TV. The spacious owners’ cabin forward offers a queen-sized island berth and private access to the head and shower. For the crew, two single beds in the guest cabin are secluded, well proportioned, and comfortable. She has a 300 mile+ range at cruise, and a top-end speed of 37-knots with triple Suzuki 350 outboards. Optional power installations, currently being finalized, will provide top-end speeds in the 40+ knot range. The 39O hull design will feature Back Cove’s proprietary Trailing Edge Lifting Surface (TRELIS) Ⓓ for optimal handling and performance.
● Modified deep ‘V’ planing hull with patented hull flat aft● Back Cove white iso-npg gelcoat w/ vinylester backup resin● VIP Resin Infused Hull w/ PVC foam core bottom and topsides● VIP Resin Infused foam core stringer system● Awlgrip boot stripe● Molded cove stripe depression w/gold or silver “leaf” style stripe and Back Cove Heron
● Back Cove white gelcoat w/ graystone anti-skid on walking surfaces● VIP Resin infused balsa core sandwich structure● Mooring cleats forward, aft and midships (aft cleats are pull-up style)● Stainless steel anchor roller weldment● Anchor locker w/ ground tackle storage● 12V electric anchor windlass w/control at helm & foot switches on deck● Ensign flagstaff aft● Burgee staff on bow pulpit● LED hard top mounted running lights (on edge of hardtop)● LED hard top mounted stern light (on aft edge of hardtop)● LED all-around anchor/nav light on hard top● Teak accent stripe on cabin side● Custom 1-1/4’’ 316L stainless steel perimeter rail● Side deck SS under-mounted handrails on hard top port and starboard● Compressed air horn on hard top● (6) opening port lights w/ insect screens and shades● Port & starboard molded steps leading to side and fore deck● Aft facing cockpit seat on port side● Large power lazarette hatch w/molded seating● Day hatch access to lazarette (at forward end of power lazarette hatch)● Aft settee seating with hinged teak cockpit table (fixed mount)● Stainless grab rail at cockpit seat back● Port and starboard boarding gates● Swim step w/ SS under-mount swim ladder● Hot and cold cockpit shower● Self-draining cockpit● Swim step engine well hatch w/drain● Transom mounted grab rail at swim steps port and starboard● Coaming grab rail in cockpit port and starboard● Starboard side hawse pipe on coaming rail for shore power cord and shorewater hose pass-thru
● Varnished cherry interior on molded composite hull liner● (2) Lewmar hatch w/ Dometic OCEANair Skyscreen● (2) stainless steel opening port lights with screens● Island double berth w/ drawers and storage below● 8” polyurethane/latex mattress● Locker above berth port and starboard with storage cubbies forward of lockers● Cedar lined hanging locker to port● Multi-drawer bureau w/dovetail drawers to starboard● Cherry hull ceilings and headboard● Reading lights on berth headboard● 7.7 inch, 200 Watt Fusion speakers (flush mount)● “Teak and holly” high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture● Molded headliner with padded panel inserts● 12Vdc USB outlets at forward berth lockers port and starboard
● Varnished Cherry interior joinery on molded composite hull liner● 32” LED Smart TV with Bose sound bar on companionway bulkhead● L-shaped settee to port with storage● Cedar lined hanging locker to port with Himac counter below● Pull-out drawer below hanging locker● Storage locker in headliner above outboard berth● Cherry hull ceilings and headboard● Reading lights at guest berths and cabin settee● (2) single berths with table between● 6” upholstered cushions at guest berths● Mattress platform bilge access hatches (under cushion)● Lewmar hatch w/ Dometic OCEANair Skyscreen (1)● “Teak and Holly” high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture● Molded headliner with padded panel inserts● 12Vdc USB outlets in guest stateroom tabletop port and starboard
● 4-panel, locking salon door (double bifold and swingout main panel)● Frameless glass direct bond windows● (3) windshield wipers w/fresh water wash and intermittent control● (2) Lewmar sliding hatches w/ Dometic OCEANair Skyscreen● Compass, illuminated● 18” Stazo wood grain steering wheel● Llebroc helm and mate’s seat● 3-step, fixed foot rest at helm seats● “Teak and Holly” high pressure laminate sole w/ surface texture● Large storage below helm sole, access by gas strut assisted hatch● Dinette Back Cove high gloss inlaid table● Flip-down 32” LED Smart TV in headliner cabinet● Molded headliner with padded panel inserts● SiriusXM ready Fusion Apollo stereo (w/Bluetooth and NMEA2k)● 7.7 inch, 200 Watt Fusion speakers (flush mount)● CAT5E cables run from TV’s to helm storage room● Cherry dash and upholstered helm pod
● Electric, induction two burner cook-top● Drawer style AC/DC fridge below mate’s seat● Drawer style AC/DC fridge below aft dinette seat● Solid surface countertop● Drawer and door storage below● Garbage and recycling container pull out● Silverware drawer pull out below stove● Hafele tip-out tray at sink● Large SS galley sink w/ single lever faucet & drop in cover● Under-counter, convection microwave oven
Binnacle mount triple engine control Electronic power steering Sleipner bow thruster Hot and cold pressurized water 11 gallon water heater w/ pressure relief valve plumbed to thru-hull Bronze raw water strainer on generator and AC intake Marelon sea valves on underwater thru-hulls Air conditioning w/ reverse cycle heat 40kBTU (combined salon and cabin) Xintex-Fireboy automatic, clean agent fire extinguishing system in lazarette w/ manual backup Portable fire extinguishers in all accommodation spaces
● Three 150 amp engine alternators (one per engine)● 9 kW genset with sound shield and water/exhaust separator● AC/DC panel with polarity indicator and digital battery voltage meter● 12Vdc system battery management switching● 12Vdc breakers for electronics● 120Vac 50 amp shore power inlet w/ (2) 25’ foot cords● 120Vac shore power system ELCI protected● Galvanic isolator● All 120 Vac outlets GFI protected● (2) 4D AGM house battery; Group 31 AGM battery for each engine; Group31 battery for bow thruster; Group 31 battery for windlass● Auto cross-over switch (ACR) for bow/windlass bank● Manual crossover battery switches for engine batteries● 80 Amp battery charger (house bank and start batteries)● 20 Amp battery charger (bow battery bank)● (4) 12Vdc automatic bilge pumps and (3) bilge high water alarms● Bonding system w/ zinc transom anode● LED lighting in helm storage room and lazarette● Cockpit courtesy lights switched at transom door and helm● Overhead LED cabin and salon lights (w/ dimmer control)● Overhead bi-color LED helm deck light w/ switch● Salon and cabin courtesy lights● 12Vdc USB outlets at Salon, helm and in cabin● Battery powered salon and cabin smoke detectors● Hard-wired CO detector in cabin and salon
● 550 US gallon fuel tank w/ 1.5” deck fill; vented with overfill protection● Evaporative emission carbon canister on gas fuel tank● 23 US gallon diesel tank w/ 1.5” keyed deck fill● 10 micron Suzuki fuel/water separating filters w/anti-siphon fuel valves foreach engine
● Head to starboard w/ separate shower stall● Molded seat in shower stall with storage cubbie above seat● Built-in vanity w/ sink and storage in head● (2) Stainless steel opening ports w/ insect screen and shade● Cherry framed mirror in head● Full length mirror on door to master SR● Solid surface countertop● Single lever faucet● Shower-drain sump pump system● Fresh water electric MSD w/ holding tank● Macerator for holding tank overboard discharge (as permitted)● Holding tank pump-out fitting on deck● Sealed overhead LED lighting (w/ dimmer control)● Powered exhaust fan in head● Waste and fresh water level gauge (in head)● Lewmar hatch w/ Dometic OCEANair Skyscreen● Removable, Chilewich woven floor matt on head floor