Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummings
- Model: QSB 6.7 diesel
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 550hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2022
- Engine Hours: 67
- Engine Location: Port
- Make: Cummings
- Model: QSB 6.7 diesel
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 550hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2022
- Engine Hours: 67
- Engine Location: Starboard
The Talaria 43 is the quintessential Hinckley which is equally at home entertaining large groups or overnighting on more intimate adventures. The unique disappearing glass curtain separating the salon and aft cockpit transforms the space, at the push of a button, into a single level seating area where large groups can gather and enjoy a shared experience. Our latest revised galley-up layout offers an additional storage cabinet and deeper countertop storage. Below and forward is the large master cabin with a centerline queen berth. The second guest cabin is located to port and features ample storage with convertible seating. The shared head is located to starboard and includes a separate shower stall. SEADUCTION's optional extended platform offers a generous space to board, fish, or swim. This is a proven favorite hangout for kids and dogs alike.
- Midnight Blue Alwgrip topsides
- Matching 520 Awlgrip double cream boot stripe
- Bottom color in Pettit Vivid-Black
- 520 Cream White gelcoat deck with matching non-skid
The Hull was manufactured using Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Carbon construction with Corecell M Foam core. Infused and post-cured with Epoxy resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
The Deck features E-glass outer and inner skin with closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). Pilothouse roof top has painted non-skid to match deck color.
- Tapered gloss varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Custom open stainless steel bow chocks integrated with profile and stainless steel chafe strips for fender lines and midship spring line.
- Anchor locker is molded into foredeck with flush gas-spring assisted hatch.
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 50’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line.
- (8) Stainless steel cleats: two 12” bow cleats, two 12” stern cleats and four 10” pull up style spring cleats
- Varnished teak eyebrow with signature Talaria symbol molding around cabin top
- Varnished handrails on the cabin top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse
- Five opening stainless steel hatches all with Skyscreen® privacy and insect screens. Three on the cabin top. Two oversized electrically actuated stainless steel hatches in the pilothouse.
- Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens
- Stern mounted varnished teak 4’ flag staff and varnished teak burgee staff with mount at bow
- (10) Phender Pro pad eyed (five each side), on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location
- (3) Quick Marine secret lights mounted in cockpit.
- Optional Oversized Swim Platform. 12 inches deeper than our standard swim platform offering a more generous area to land when boarding with guest children or pets. Includes teak treads and stainless steel half oval and telescoping three step stainless steel swim ladder mounted under platform for easy access to and from water
- Teak inserts with white caulking on swim platform
- Optional Bo peep receiver located in starboard corner.
A large cockpit provides outside seating and lounging with excellent flow between swim platform and pilothouse.
- Teak decking on cockpit sole with white seams
- Isotherm Refrigerator in starboard amenity Teak cockpit table with stainless steel pedestal and cover
- Aft cockpit cushion bottoms finished in Ultrafabric Marina Lighthouse.
- Starboard amenity in forward end of cockpit by coaming door
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming with opening side boarding door on both port and starboard side.
- Molded in step with teak tread below coaming door with storage beneath
- Cockpit shower with single lever mixing valve near transom door opening
- Large opening hatch in cockpit sole opens for full engine room access
- SureShade electric retractable cockpit sunshade (retracts into pilothouse hardtop) in Sunbrella Natural
- Cockpit cover finished in Stamoid Cream
- Fresh water wash down spigot located in the port kick-well. Includes small coil hose and spray nozzle.
- Municipal water inlet with pressure regulator in the cockpit
- Optional Hinckley “EP Picnic boat” style folding teak table with removeable base.
- Optional (4) Mate series combination cup/rod holders mounted on side decks.
The Pilothouse is the primary living and entertaining space and incorporates the helm area forward to starboard, the galley to port and a comfortable dining and lounging area with twin L-shape settees. Separated from the cockpit by a retractable glass enclosure it can be a separate climate-controlled space or opened up to connect seamlessly with the cockpit.
Moving forward down the curved steps forward of the galley is the guest cabin to starboard with a hanging locker, storage, and a settee that converts into a comfortable double berth.
Opposite the guest cabin is the head, with access from hallway and a separate stall shower. There is a port light in hull for guest cabin.
Forward is the master cabin featuring a centerline queen berth with storage drawers below and hanging locker to starboard and locker with drawers below to port.
The pilothouse features excellent visibility in all direction through the fixed windows forward, the large electric sliding side windows and the frameless retractable glass aft enclosure. The helm area is to port forward with two Stidd seats, with power package for captain, and the raised galley in stunning cherry is opposite to port. Aft are opposing L-shaped settees with a small dining table. The interior is finished with gloss varnished cherry. The pilothouse is fully air conditioned and heated or can be opened up with ample fresh air and light from the large windows and aft glass enclosure.
- Overhead varnished cherry handrail provides secure handhold moving through pilothouse
- Two Stidd helm seats at helm with stainless steel bases and full electric adjustment to both helm chairs. Seats upholstered in Ultra Leather, Brisa Distressed Outdoor Wayland.
- Two opposing L-shaped built in settees upholstered in Ultrafabric Marina Lighthouse.
- Countertops in the galley are Corian, Limestone Prima
- (6) stainless steel recessed drink holders: two at helm and two in each aft corner of the pilothouse settee seat back shelf
- Custom PB40 style folding Pilothouse table with integrated stainless steel grab handle mounted on Starboard Side
- Three fixed frameless forward windows - Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers.
- Two large power sliding opening windows in concealed stainless-steel frames that incorporate integral water drain and have controls port and starboard
- Two oversized stainless-steel overhead hatches with electric actuators with switches at helm and integrated roll out screens and shades
- Overhead LED lights on dimmer provide excellent adjustable lighting
- LED rope lights recessed behind window valences with dimmer
- Pop-up 32” Samsung 1080p Smart TV located aft of helm seats
- Aft pilothouse door and window curtains are finished White Magnolia
- Pilothouse sole cover in Sunbrella, finished in Heather Beige
- Pilothouse side window blinds Oceanair, Chintz Topar Plus.
The Galley is located up, in the forward port area of the pilothouse, and benefits from excellent light and ventilation with direct connection to the main entertaining portion of the boat. Ample storage is provided in drawers and lockers under the counter and helm seat.
- Extended aft galley drawer cabinet with 4 drawers and hinged top, slide out pantry unit under inboard helm chair.
- Isotherm double drawer refrigerator/freezer with ice maker
- Kenyon two burner induction cooktop with touch control
- Slide out trash can under sink
- Large “pantry” drawer under helm seat with dividers for organization
- 110v outlet in alcove outboard of counter
- (2) large pantry drawers under dish washer with acrylic pegs
- Miele 6200 Speed oven in lieu of standard microwave
- Optional Corian countertop with custom edge fiddle finished in Limestone Prima
- Hinckley JetStick 3™
- Dual Garmin GPSMAP® 8617 Multi-Function Display with depth reading
- GPS19x antenna
- Garmin GRID remote
- 4kW 48” GMR xHD2 high definition open-array radar
- Garmin AIS800 class B transceiver with Receive & Transmit for navigation system
- Garmin Dual frequency 1kw traditional sonar/high definition depth sounder
- Garmin VHF 215 radio with RAM mic and loud hailer
- Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with indicating controls at helm
- Wiper Controls
- Analog gauges above the helm electronics
- Danforth magnetic compass
- Premium Sound: Fusion signature series stereo package,
- Samsung 32” HD LED TV in extended starboard settee armrest
- Fusion MS-US750 AM/FM/Bluetooth/USB x 2/AUX x 2/iPod/iPhone/MTP/Sirius-XM stereo receiver
- Fusion Bluetooth module for connecting to Bluetooth enabled devices
- Optional Gomex Webboat 4G+ antenna
Located down a companionway to starboard forward of the pilothouse, the Aft Cabin is accessed through a cherry door designed with oversized hanging lockers outboard.
- Overhead deck hatch provides natural light and ventilation and includes recessed retractable screen and shade
- Settee that converts into a comfortable double berth
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
The head is accessed from companionway opposite the guest cabin and from the Master Cabin. The head is finished in satin varnish above the counter and light cream to match the deck below the counter and in the shower stall
- Varnished countertop with under mounted polished stainless-steel sink and single lever faucet
- Vacuflush marine head with holding tank monitor
- Shower head with fixture
- Recessed trash can with cover in countertop outboard of head
- Separate shower enclosure with glass door, teak slatted seat and varnished wide trim to match locker trim
- Additional storage outboard of seat in shower with varnished teak trim
- Single lever shower mixer with adjustable height removable shower wand and recessed varnished teak soap holder
- Opening port over counter with removable screen
- Overhead deck hatch with integrated retractable screen and shade for additional natural light and ventilation
- Overhead LED lighting in head and shower. Head light incorporates dimmer.
- Shower has removable teak grating with oiled finish
- Extended cherry teak along the edge of galley counter
- Alcove outboard of sink with fiddle
The large and comfortable master cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry with a centerline queen berth, steps on either side and ample storage in lockers and drawers, and access to the head.
- Port lights in hull to port and starboard
- Centerline Queen berth with innerspring mattress
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to starboard aft of the berth with a smaller locker with drawers below opposite to port
- Two large drawers under the berth and sheer lockers above the varnished cherry ceiling battens provide additional storage
- A large overhead deck hatch provides natural ventilation and light and incorporates a retractable screen and shade
- Overhead LED lights with dimmers and bulkhead mounted swing arm lamps with shades provide excellent lighting. Additional LED rope lighting with dimmers add accent lighting washing over cherry battens on either side of queen berth
- Samsung 28” HD Smart TV on starboard aft bulkhead
- (2) 110v AC outlets
- (2) opening port lights in the master cabin with curtains
- Twin Caterpillar C8.7 650HP diesel engines
- Seakeeper Model 6 Gyro stabilizer system.
- Hamilton 322 jet drives
- Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water-sensing alarms for main engines and generator
- Racor model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line
- Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine and generator shutdown. Manual discharge pulls provided.
- Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room, 24-volt DC
- Electric lifts on cockpit engine hatch.
- Oil transfer pump for main engines, transmissions and generator
- 2 lbs./sq. ft. Mylar faced lined foam engine room insulation with double gaskets on engine hatch cover
- Hinckley’s JetStick® 3 control system with Hinckley’s “G-Lock” automatic positioning and steering feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position.
- Proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster with control integrated into JetStick®
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station.
- Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat: 16,000 BTU to service master cabin, guest cabin, head and shower and 32,000 BTU to service pilothouse.
- Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, head, and cockpit shower with 100-gallon fresh water tank
- Stainless steel, 17-gallon tank, heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
- 24-volt DC Vacuflush marine head with a 42-gallon polyethylene holding tank and overboard discharge
- Three 3700 gph 24-volt DC pumps with Ultimate Senior float switches incorporating additional high-water alarms
- 24-volt DC pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate
- Whale manual emergency bilge pump
- Shurflo pump with spigot, hose mounted inside the bow located anchor locker
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines
- C-Zone digital switching with full function of all DC systems aboard. Full C-zone control available from companion iPad and helm displays. Digital bypass modules located throughout vessel for redundancy.
- House Batteries: Two Lifeline GPL-8D batteries rated at 255 AH total capacity at 24V
- Starting Batteries: Four Lifeline GPL-31T batteries with approximately 600 CCA at 0° F for starting the propulsion engines and generator arranged in two banks of 24V
- 24-volt DC and 120/240VAC with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters and subpanel for 12v DC loads conveniently located at companionway steps
- Each engine equipped with a 70 Amp 24 VDC alternator for starting and house bank charging
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy duty manual switch to parallel port and starboard engine starting batteries.
- Victron 70 Amp 24 VDC 3000W inverter/battery charger for the house batteries.
- Victron 25 Amp 24 VDC battery charger for starting batteries
- A grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system
- One 125/250 VAC/50-amp shore power cord deployed and retracted at port side cockpit coaming via Glendinning cord reel with wireless remote control
- 110v AC outlets: One in the galley, one in the head, one in the master cabin, one in the guest cabin, one in the engine room, and one in the pilothouse
- Generator: Onan 17 kw generator
- Optional DC outlets in machinery space for potential future portable frig/freezer
- Outdoor 110-volt outlet with stainless steel cover in cockpit kick well
- Bulkhead lamps with shades mounted on forward face of pillars either side of the Salon aft doors and on foreword bulkhead in Master Cabin
- LED lighting with C-zone dimming
- Guest cabin reading light
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless-steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 50’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line
- Window covers for front pilothouse fixed windows in Cream Stamoid
- All boat and window covers have snap fasteners
- Interior cabin sole covers in Sunbrella Heather Beige
- Mooring cover for entire cockpit in Cream Stamoid
- 8” brass bell
- Four 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical extinguishers
- Three hand-held flares
- Six adult Type I PFDs and two youth jackets
- Six docking lines, 40' x 5/8"
- Coast Guard approved running and masthead lights
- Four oversized inflatable fenders, with Polartec covers
- (1) Boat hook (on mounted in anchor locker on foredeck)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.