Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: D6 Common Rail
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 435hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2009
- Engine Hours: 485
- Engine Location: Center
- Custom teak cockpit sole
- Fiberglass T-top with curtains
- Forward Dodger – Ivory stamoid dodger folds down and has Eisenglass windows – one forward-opening. A removable drop curtain on the aft end has Eisenglass windows and center zipper.
- Forward varnished teak electric hi-lo table, with split filler cushion converts to sun lounge.
- Hinckley JetStick® II
- Fusion MS-NRX200i radio with Bluetooth
- Vacuflush® marine head, with 10-Gallon holding tank, and overboard discharge
- Cockpit freshwater shower
- Insulated cooler and a fiberglass molded sink, with pressurized water are built-in to the engine box top
Hull and Deck
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Single Cream boot stripe – to match deck color
- Blue bottom paint
Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin with balsa core below the waterline, and a carbon fiber inner skin, laminated using SCRIMP® system. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, laminated using SCRIMP® process. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Molded in self-draining foredeck locker with hinged hatch – holds electric windlass package with custom folding anchor roller. Saltwater deck wash.
- Fiberglass T-top - with aluminum frame painted to match deck, and remote antennas + radome, horn, halogen decklight with console switch, and an anchor light mounted on top.
Swim Platform - Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak inserts, stainless steel brackets and half-round rub rail.
- Custom transom vertical handrail offers additional assistance
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder, stores under swim platform.
- Cockpit coamings with varnished teak caps
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- (6) Stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Two fender padeyes – port and stbd side deck with and toe rail stainless steel half-round on toe rail
- Stern flush socket for staff
Flush socket for bow burgee
- Dodger - with forward opening window offers shade to the forward lounge area and protection from the elements.
- All exterior cushions are covered in Red Ultraleather.
Wrap-around, forward, cushioned seating for five (5).
- Three storage lockers are located underneath the seating
- Covered and protected by dodger.
A varnished teak electric hi/lo pedestal table with cushion converts forward seating area into a sun lounge.
- Custom hinged fill cushion for table in forward seating area
- Ivory Stamoid table cover
- Forward end of the console has cushioned seating for two, with bottom and back cushions
- Insulated cooler/locker is located under the console forward seating
Accessed by a lockable door on the side of the steering console.
- Vacu-flush® head
- Opening port provides ventilation to the head area
- Engine hour meter
- Main breaker panel
Overhead 12-volt dome light
Helm Station features
- Varnished teak dash
- 14” Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley JetStick® II - integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and Volvo single-lever clutch/throttle control
- Trim tab controls and gauges
- Stereo remote control
- Jet steering angle indicator and voltmeter
- Ritchie compass
- Windlass control
- 12-volt cigarette-style outlet with weatherproof cover
Double helm-seat has a varnished teak-slatted back with an extra thick roll cushion for the helm seat.
- Seat flips up to form leaning post
- Stainless steel footrest
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment
- Raymarine optional P70R Autopilot with ACU-300 Evolution core pack interfaced to GPS
- Garmin 7612xsv 12” color Radar/GPS/Chartplotter, with GPS and 4-kw 18” digital radome painted to match rooftop
- ICOM Command Mic VHF radio
Just aft of the steering console is the insulated engine box:
- Double helm seat mounted forward.
- Aft-facing seating for two on aft end of engine box with cushions.
- Sink with pressurized freshwater - accessed through varnished teak top.
- Insulated cooler - accessed through varnished teak top.
- Electric-lift for engine box - with switch on console.
AFT COCKPIT AREA:
- Aft settee faces forward with cushioned seating for three and two storage lockers under.
- Freshwater shower - aft in corner of the cockpit.
Direct drainage scuppers with stainless steel scupper grates.
Low resistance, heavy copper wired and zinc anode electrical ground bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system includes:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs.
- Starting: (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 - 750 MCCA battery.
- House: (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for engine and house.
- 80-amp engine alternator.
- 20-amp multi-stage battery charger.
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm.
Volvo D-6 electronic common rail 435-HP diesel engine
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220PL transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Two stainless steel trim tabs
- Hinckley “JetStick® II” steering control system - is integrated with bow thruster
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel/water separator filter
- Tachometer with engine hours, oil pressure, water temperature and fuel gauges.
- Bell alarm for low oil pressure, and high water temperature and hydraulic pressure gauges.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker.
- Pressure freshwater water system.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover and electric lift entry.
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake.
- Halon fire suppression system in engine compartment, with automatic engine shut-down
- (2) 50-gallon heavy gauge polyethylene fuel tanks.
- (1) 20-gallon water tank.
- (1) 10-gallon holding tank.
Muir electric windlass in foredeck anchor locker that also houses the Hinckley designed polished stainless steel folding anchor roller. Windlass controls at helm and wired remote in anchor locker.
- Polished stainless steel Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain, and 150’ anchor rode
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- Chrome Kahlenberg air horn on T-top
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Dock lines
- Fenders with covers
Stamoid weather covers for console and engine box
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.