Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LY3-ETP
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 475hp
- Type: Inboard
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LY3-ETP
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 475hp
- Type: Inboard
RUCKUS is a special Hinckley Talaria 44 Motoryacht in pristine condition. She features a custom T44 Galley down, convertible Dinette, Master Cabin and full Head layout plan.
She was built for a knowledgeable Hinckley owner who was able to tweak the boat's specification to ensure she was fully optimized for family and friends. She has always been maintained to a high level.
- Onan Generator
- Teak cockpit sole and teak package
- Varnished teak door
- Underwater lights
- FLIR Night Camera
- Custom cockpit teak boarding step
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream Gelcoat deck & cabin top with molded-in nonskid.
- Cream Awlgrip boot stripe.
- Black bottom paint
- The Hull is Hinckley DualGuard™ Composite Construction- Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin. Aircraft grade end grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process(SCRIMP®).
- The Deck is E-glass outer and inner skin with aircraft grade end grain balsa and closed cell foam core. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- The deck has a molded nonskid pattern
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks below the water line, and Marelon thru-hulls above the water line.
- Stainless steel half-round molding on rub rail.
- Swim platform with teak inserts has a stainless steel swim ladder under the swim platform
- Tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile and varnished teak trim.
- Varnished teak eyebrow around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on the cabin trunk and pilothouse tops and aft pilothouse top
- (9) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches (5 on cabin house and 4 on pilothouse top) with smoke gray Lexan. All hatches have Ocean Air Blinds/Screens
- (6) Elliptical trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens.
- Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats.
- Anchor locker is molded into foredeck locker with hinged gas spring assisted hatch. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm. Anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look.
- Saltwater wash down spigot installed in anchor locker
- Fishing rod holders on side decks
- Stainless steel post for holding up shore cord
- Windows are 3-fixed forward and 2-sliding side windows
- Forward windows have 12V self-parking, intermittent wipers with fresh water sprayers
- Window covers – Exterior Stamoid forward and fabric interior side window covers
- Hinckley mast with anchor/steaming light, VHF antenna and aft cockpit floodlight, 2 flag halyards
- Running lights port and starboard
- Dual Kahlenberg air horn
- ACR spotlight with remote at helm station
- Aft deck floodlight
- Satellite dome Antenna
- FLIR Night camera
Entry to the boat cockpit is either from the side gunwale step or through the transom. A starboard transom door opens from the swim platform.
- Varnished teak coamings and coaming caps
- Oiled teak cockpit sole
- Removable teak boarding step for side decks (to keep feet off varnished toe rail) - that can be used port or starboard.
- Stainless steel and teak boarding step inside of coaming - attaches port or starboard.
- Aft-facing Settees - Port and starboard with cushions that are covered in Kravet Soleil fabric
- Custom Hinckley designed transom seats have teak nosing and teak legs for improved appearance with matching Kravet Soleil fabric.
- Weather covers for all exterior seating
- Cockpit coaming lights with dimmer
- Courtesy lighting in cockpit walkway riser
- Cockpit shower with spigot has hot and cold mixing valve near transom door.
- Glendinning Cable master shore cord reel system.
- Two MB Quartz stereo speakers with volume control in pilothouse
- A cockpit sole hatch provides access to the water jets and provides additional storage
- Cooler – Insulated and drained “fish box-style” on transom
- Cup holders
- Stainless steel 316L drain plates on all scuppers.
- Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse top and fastens with snaps to cockpit stern. Access provided by zippers from swim platform and from starboard side deck.
- Exterior weather covers for cockpit seats including transom seats
The Pilothouse has a Helm area with Stidd helm seat to starboard, and Stidd navigator’s seat to port. Both are covered in Silk Ultraleather. L-shaped cushioned settees are aft port and starboard. Cushions are covered in matching blue fabric.
Access is provided from the cockpit by a custom varnished teak door with glass window.
- Satin varnished cherry dash and window trim.
- Satin varnished teak and tulip sole.
- (2) Varnished cherry handrails in pilothouse, overhead port and starboard.
- Gloss varnished cherry table with fore/aft drop leafs on a stainless steel fixed pedestal to port
- Storage under port and starboard settees – Drawer in stbd face center section slides inboard.
- Storage locker under forward portion of sole.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning ducts port and starboard.
- (2) MB Quartz stereo speakers with volume control at helm station.
- Custom refrigeration is under helm seat behind louvered cherry door.
In the Pilothouse forward companionway overhead are individual Weems & Plathe clock, barometer, and temperature/humidity gauges.
Windows: The pilothouse side windows are bronze-tinted and slide open to give the helmsmen and crewmembers additional communication to the dock as well as additional ventilation. Aft windows enclosing pilothouse are curved. These windows are also bronze tinted.
- White noise-absorbent overhead with varnish battens.
- (4) Overhead opening hatches for excellent ventilation.
- Sky screen sunscreens on pilothouse hatches
- Overhead recessed halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting.
- Window covers for all pilothouse windows
- Sunbrella cabin sole cover
Stidd seat has a fold-down integrated foot rest. Forward of navigator seat to port is a cherry shelf with laminated fiddle. Outboard is a varnished cherry shelf with laminated fiddle rail. The main DC/AC electrical breaker panel is under this shelf. Also in this area are:
- Galvanic isolator monitor panel.
- 2 Cupholders
- 110-volt outlet
- 12-volt cigarette-style outlet at aft face breaker panel
- Air conditioner control pad
- Air conditioner outlet vent
Gloss varnished cherry dash , (2) GS165 MFD color displays, engine controls and gauges, and a 14" wood rimmed steering wheel.
- Stidd helm seat has a custom hinged 6” step-up, fold-down helm step
- Outboard of the helm seat is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, autopilot and a cup holder.
- (2) Raymarine GS165 MFD 15.5” color displays - Chartplotter, Radar/GPS, fishfinder
- Raymarine CP370 Fish Finder Module/Sounder
- Sirius satellite weather receiver for the Raymarine MFD displays
- Raytheon EVO 300 w/P70 control head Autopilot
- Raymarine 4-Kw open array radar antenna painted to match deck.
- (2) FTP engine displays
- Raymarine AIS 650
- Raymarine I70 multi-function instrument
- Standard Horizon PS 2000 VHF – with Ram+ mic
- Danforth Compass. Compass has dimmer light
- Control for pilothouse and cockpit speakers
- Fireboy override switch
- ACR remote spotlight control
- Fuel transfer pump on/off switches
- Lenco trim tab controls and indicators
- Exalto windshield wiper controls
- Fuel tank gauges
- Alpine 9861 Stereo/DVD/MP3 player with digitial dolby and remote
- IPOD connection
- KVH M3 satellite DirecTV
- Two 19” Phillips flat-screen HDTV’s.
- RF modulator to allow through TV or Alpine stereo
- Four (4) pair of MB Quartz speakers with amplifier
- Individual zone volume controls.
From the Pilothouse forward down two steps is the mid-level Galley to port with an open overhead for additional access to the pilothouse. At the forward end of the Galley is an additional step down to the Dinette which is to starboard. Forward of the Galley and Dinette is a starboard Guest/Day Head accessed from the Main Cabin. The Owner Cabin is forward with direct access to the private port Master Head. The forward cabin with centerline bunk is separated from the rest of the cabin area by a solid door.
- Interior is finished with satin varnished cherry.
- Cabin sole is gloss varnish teak and tulip wood.
- White fabric overhead with cherry battens
- Drop-down style curtains on all opening ports except day head.
- Recessed halogen lights, dome lights and reading lamps. Dimmers on all interior lighting, except Day head.
- A large overhead opening hatch in Master Cabin and an opening hatch in each head with sky screens add extra light and ventilation.
- Sunbrella cabin sole covers
Mid-level portside is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and Granola Corian countertop. The companionway has a step light and the mid-step has storage inside.
- Kenyon two burner stovetop
- Microwave/convection oven –built-in under cooktop
- Custom installed Grunert Polar refrigeration – Forward inboard accessed through large cherry-covered door.
- Hinckley freezer outboard of refrigerator with top accessed stainless steel box.
- Undermounted single bowl brushed stainless steel sink - with Grohe fixture/sprayer.
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system.
- Countertop accessed storage bin is outboat the sink
- Storage below microwave
- (4) Drawers under counter between microwave and refrigerator
- Two lockers over sink with lift-up doors
- Under sink storage behind louvered door.
- Custom knife rack slots in countertop outboard sink
- Towel double hook
- 110V outlet
- Inverter/Battery Charger control panel
- Generator remote panel
- Water tank gauge
- Opening port with skyscreen shade
- 12-volt dome light over sink with dimmer and forward over-counter spotlights.
- 12V Hella fan
U-shaped Dining Area is down a step to starboard, opposite the Galley and seats five comfortably. Cushions are covered in Kravet Soleil fabric.
- The gloss varnished cherry dining table is on a manual Stidd hi/lo pedestal that allows the table to convert to a double berth. The drop down position includes a matching covered filler cushion. Pedestal is Padded cover is provided for table.
- Outboard are louvered door cherry lockers, and a storage alcove.
- Opening portlight outboard with drop-down curtain.
- Custom cherry lockers over the aft end of the settee provide storage and there is an inboard open cubby binocular storage here inboard
- Courtesy step light to galley
- Two Frigast stainless steel reading lamps fore and aft and one directional overhead halogen light
- Storage under seats – small safe in forward storage area
- Overhead hatch with sky screen shade
- Air conditioning vent.
- Recess mounted Phillips 19” flat-screen HDTV
- One set of MB Quartz stereo speakers .
- 110V power outlet
Next forward is the Head, located port and starboard; The Head areas have cream-colored fiberglass soles with molded-in nonskid. There are opening ports and overhead hatches. Full shower to starboard and day head to port.
- Granola Corian vanity with brushed stainless steel sink, Vacuflush head, and hot and cold pressure water, mirrors, stainless steel towel bars and robe hook. Two 12-volt Dome lights and two Hella fans, one in each head.
- Starboard shower is accessed from the main cabin and has a fiberglass bulkhead with watertight storage area and a mounted handheld shower head.
- The port side Head is accessed from the main cabin. The bulkhead is satin-varnished cherry with louvered door lockers. A mirror is next to the countertop
- Electric Vacuflush marine head - plumbed directly to the 43-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning duct in the head.
- Dual 110-volt AC outlet
MASTER STATEROOM (Forward Cabin):
Forward, the locking cabin solid cherry door opens to a centerline Queen berth with mattress covered in Sunbrella Sailcoth Shore.Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker, port and starboard hanging lockers,and outboard lockers and shelf storage.
The forward cabin has a large overhead hatch with sky screen and there are oval port and starboard opening window ports with drop-down shades for plenty of extra light and ventilation.
- Storage drawers below bunk
- Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops
- Hanging lockers port and starboard have a louvered doors and cedar lining and dome lights.
- Two overhead lights as well as Frigast reading lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans on the forward bulkhead with remote switch aft
- Robe hooks
- 110-volt outlet
- Air conditioning ducts port and starboard
- 19” Phillips flat-screen display
Separate 12 volt-DC starting and accessories systems – 120/240 volt A/C system with breaker distribution panel:
- (2) Lifeline GPL-31/600CCA batteries - main engine & generator start
- (8) AGM GPL-4C batteries - rated at 440-amp/hr - for 24-volt and 12-volt service
- Custom Bass 12-volt DC electrical circuit breaker panel - with volt and amp meter gauges.
- 12-volt DC 80-amp alternator on starboard engine - for starting batteries.
- 24-volt DC 80-amp alternator on portside - for ships service batteries.
120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator:
- Shore power 50-amp 125/250-volts AC cord and Glendinning reel system.
- Mastervolt inverter/charger - 50-amp 24-VDC house - with remote monitor/control panel.
- 30-amp/12-VDC battery charger for start system
- 110-volt outlets: Galley, Head, Engine room, Pilothouse, Dinette, and Master Stateroom.
Onan 13.5 Kw Generator - rated for 240 volt AC, 60 Hz
- The Generator has a 35-amp alternator that can also charge the start batteries.
- (4) Four caged 12-volt lights in engine room and one caged light in forepeak.
- Battery switches and engine battery parallel
- Copper electrical bonding system – grounding buss system and sacrificial anode.
- Pro Mariner galvanic isolator
- Twin Yanmar 6LY3-ETP
- ZF Marine 1.41:1 reverse/reduction gear, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Yanmar electric single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission.
Patented Hinckley JetStick® control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and the 10" hydraulic bow thruster.
- 24-volt DC 10" reversible prop bow thruster - integrated with JetStick®.
- Trim tabs - Dual-cylinder stainless steel with controls and displays at helm station.
- Saltwater cooled-in-line muffler exhaust system.
- Racor LG-100 in-line fuel/air separator filters for engine & generator with vacuum and water sensing gauges.
- Gauges – Oil pressure, water temp, jet nozzle angle, tachometer and fuel gauges.
- Alarms for low oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, and jet high pressure (hydraulic).
- Electric engine box riser on port and starboard sides.
- Algae-X fuel filters for engines and generator
- Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions and generator.
- Manual hydraulic pump
- (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm.
- Flojet 12-volt DC pump with accumulator tank.
- 12-volt DC sump pump with automatic float switch for grey water
- (3) 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps with float switches.
- High water bilge alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches
- Whale Gusher bilge pump.
- Saltwater deck wash - Par 6900 pump w/ spigot, hose and faucet – foredeck anchor locker
- Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- (4) Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Two-inch foam/composite fully insulated engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising
- 12-volt DC engine room blower.
- 42,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin. 24,000 BTU in pilothouse and 18,000 for dinette, galley and forward cabin.
- (2) Aluminum alloy 150-gallon wing fuel tanks.
- (1) 200-gallon centerline fuel tank with remote fuel gauges.
- 100-gallon stainless steel freshwater tank.
- 43-gallon holding tank
- 17-gallon stainless steel insulated water heater - heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat.
- Muir electric 24-volt DC windlass in foredeck anchor locker.
- Fold-out custom 316L polished stainless steel bow roller.
- Bow roller mounted 35# stainless steel Delta anchor with 25' x 3/8" stainless steel chain +200' x 5/8" nylon rode.
- Secondary anchor and rode: 32# Fortress FX55 + 150’ x 5/8” nylon rode with storage bag
- ACR spotlight - mounted on pilothouse top with remote at helm
- Varnished teak bow burgee pole and stainless socket
- Varnished teak ensign pole and stainless steel socket
- Kahlenberg dual air horn - 12-volt – with switch on dash
- Navigation lights
- Dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Boat hook – mounted under starboard side deck
- Brass 6" bell
- Life jackets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.