Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: LY3 FWC diesel
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 480hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2006
- Engine Hours: 1100
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: LY3 FWC diesel
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 480hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2006
- Engine Hours: 1100
K-LYNN is a wonderfully appointed Hinckley T44 Flybridge. She has always been Hinckley maintained to the highest standards and shows beautifully.
SHE IS A CPO BOAT!
DECK and HULL:
- Midnight Blue Awlgrip topsides and clear coat in 2020
- Light Cream gelcoat deck and cabintop with molded-in nonskid.
- Double Cream Awlgrip Boot Top with Black center stripe.
- Black bottom paint.
Construction: DualGuard® Composite Construction and SCRIMP process. Hinckley's DualGuard® construction has a skin coat of chopped E-glass mat in low shrink vinylester resin, an outer skin of Kevlar/E-glass, a core of end grain resin-sealed aircraft grade balsa and high-density foam, and an inner skin of carbon fiber.
- Marelon ball-valve type seacocks installed flush with the hull.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on solid PVC molding.
- Swim platform with teak inserts and stainless-steel half round with a stainless-steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
- Custom ¾” stainless chafe strip across the transom.
- Flybridge with surround coaming and aft stainless-steel pulpit
- Anchor locker is molded into foredeck locker with hinged gas spring assisted hatch Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm. Anchor also can be pinned in place or pivoted back into the locker for a clean look. A freshwater deck wash is in this foredeck locker.
- Tapered varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on the cabin trunk and on aft end of pilothouse.
- Stainless steel handrails mounted on flybridge sides port and starboard.
- (5) Lewmar Ocean aluminum hatches with smoke gray Lexan.
- (6) Elliptical trunk cabin opening port lights with removable screens.
- Stainless steel chocks and mooring cleats.
- Outboard deck locker.
- Stainless steel deck scupper.
Entry to the boat is either from the side or through the transom.
- A centerline transom door with stainless steel clasps opens from the swim platform.
- Stainless steel boarding step has a teak tread and can be mounted at coaming inboard port or starboard.
- Varnished teak cockpit coamings.
- Teak sole in cockpit.
- Stamoid weather covers for exterior cushions.
- Cockpit speakers mounted under coaming.
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve near transom door opening.
- Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains or covers.
- Custom stainless-steel arm for holding shore power cord fits in fishing rod holder.
- Port and starboard aft-facing settees upholstered in Sunbrella Townsend forest #5673.
- Storage available in insulated and drained cooler/fish box locker on the aft deck and cockpit sole hatch.
The stainless-steel ladder with teak treads leads up to the flybridge area. This ladder can fold out of the way when not in use. The molded three-sided flybridge has sides that curve downward and a molded in nonskid sole.
- The coaming has a varnished teak cap.
- Aft stainless-steel stern pulpit wraps around forward port and starboard.
- Forward is a wrap-around tinted venturi windshield.
Forward is a molded helm with stainless steel wheel with teak trim, JetStick, engine gauges, controls and remotes including Ram mike, and a built-in cup holder. There is also a mounted Danforth Constellation compass.
- Electric Stidd helm and port seat with chrome pedestals and Ultraleather Chamois #3851.
- L-Shaped settee to port and aft of helm seat also upholstered in Ultraleather Chamois #3851.
- Fender mount on flybridge.
- Custom cover for flybridge electronics.
- Custom Bimini top (new) with stainless steel legs and adjustable tensioning brackets.
Pilothouse layout includes:
The pilothouse can be closed with an aft 3-piece drop curtain in inclement weather. Starboard and forward is helm station and navigator chair to port. Aft of the port chair is a salon area with L-shaped settees port and starboard:
- The port L-shaped settee has a varnished teak table with a padded protective cover. Table is mounted on an electric chrome pedestal that can drop down and form an additional bunk with cushion.
- Varnished teak dash and coaming.
- Varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole.
- Stidd 500N Orchard UltraLeather with self piping covered helm seats port and starboard forward. New 2014
- Aft pilothouse cushions are upholstered in Ultraleather Chamois #3851.
- Ivory Stamoid window covers for all pilothouse windows.
- Reverse-cycle Marineair air conditioning duct.
- Poly-Planar cockpit speakers - mounted in pilothouse overhead.
- U-line SP-18 Icemaker mounted under helm seat.
- 3-forward tempered glass fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers. The pilothouse side windows slide open giving the helmsmen additional ventilation.
- All pilothouse windows are gray tinted.
- White noise-absorbent overhead
- Varnished teak overhead handrails port and starboard
- Overhead halogen lamps on dimmers provide lighting.
- (2) Hella fans in the pilothouse
- Cup holders - At passenger seat, helm seat side panel and double holders port and starboard at aft settees. Custom stainless-steel drink holder on aft inboard corner of helm seat.
- Custom binocular box to port of electronics pod.
- Custom chart table installed in front of passenger seat in pilothouse.
- 120 Volt receptacle and Ethernet connection.
- Varnished teak shelf outboard of the passenger with fiddle and chart light.
Helm has a gloss varnished teak dash with Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, nav instruments and gauges, and a 15" teak rimmed steering wheel. The Stidd 500N powered helm seat slides forward and aft, and pivots.
- Forward of the helm seat is a stainless-steel footrest. A louvered teak door provides access to storage in the helm seat base. Outboard of the helm seat there is a varnished teak shelf with fiddle which houses the Hinckley JetStick® and a cup holder. A 12-volt outlet is near the key switch.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- Raymarine P70R Autopilot interfaced to chartplotter and radar at helm and flybridge new 2016
- (2) E-120 displays with 4-Kw closed array antenna and repeater at flybridge.
- Raymarine SR100 Sirius Radio weather receiver, E Series.
- Raymarine AIS 650 send and receive VHF radio with loud hailer. Ram mike at flybridge
- Raymarine i70 Display at lower helm 2016
- RaymarineSR150 Weather
- Raymarine ES128 Multifunction display with Speed, Depth, Water Temperature display - 2nd display at flybridge
- (2) Ritchie "Constellation" compasses - 2nd at flybridge
- Trac Phone satellite phone system.
- Fusion Stereo System
- FLIR Thermal Camera
- KVH TV5 Satellite receiver and two Direct TV receivers
- New Televisions in Salon, Dinette and forward Staterooms
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT:
Sleeping accommodations for five. Forward, below deck, are a Master Stateroom, Head, Shower, Galley, and Dining Salon areas. Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with white fabric overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a varnished teak and tulip cabin sole with a cabin sole cover. From the pilothouse companionway is the MAIN CABIN that includes the U-shaped Dinette to starboard and Galley to port.
- Two large overhead opening hatches add extra light and ventilation to this full-beam area.
- Opening ports.
- Reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning offers additional comfort in all conditions.
To port is the U-shaped GALLEY finished in satin-varnished cherry cabinetry with louvered locker doors and a Corian countertop. Over the sink are two louvered doors to storage space that hinge up. A dome light is under the locker and provides extra light to the sink work area. Varnished cherry sheathed alcove storage directly outboard with storage lockers forward and aft. Additionally, there are three drawers for silverware, knives, etc. Custom rope lighting under galley countertop on dimmer switch.
- Corian Nocturne countertop.
- Kenyon electric 2-burner cook top.
- Microwave/convection oven.
- Tip out trash container
- Double Sink (New) - Polished stainless steel with Grohe fixtures and sprayer.
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system.
- Custom varnished cherry glass rack on forward galley bulkhead.
- Custom varnished cherry locker over galley with louvered doors. Face of locker has mug storage.
- Water cooled top loading freezer with front and top loading refrigerator.
- Hella fan.
- Dual 110-volt AC outlet.
- AC vent.
- Custom varnished teak combination mug rack and glass rack
To Starboard: DINING SALON
Custom wrap-around cushioned dining seating upholstered in Ultraleather Chamois #3851. Varnished cherry dining table with padded cover is on a polished stainless pedestal that manually slides up and down and that allows the table to form a double berth with matching filler cushion. Outboard are louvered door cherry lockers, an entertainment center, storage alcove with removable fiddle, and stereo speakers. A locking lighted storage area is provided aft of the dinette
- Opening portlight outboard.
- AC vent.
- Additional lighting is provided by two Frigast stainless steel lamps with dimmers.
- IPod docking station.
- Sharp 20” LCD TV monitor.
- Alpine DVA-5210 DVD/CD/Video CD player with IR remote.
- Alpine CDA-9851 AM/FM/CD stereo system with IR remote.
- Individual zone volume controls.
- Two (2) Alpine MRP-F240 4/3/2 channel power amplifiers
- Forward locker includes plug and jacks (110-volt outlet, audio and video)
Forward of the Main Cabin are the Head areas, with the marine head to port and separate private shower area to starboard. Each area has a private door to the Forward Cabin. There are opening ports and opening deck hatches in both the head and the shower. Each also has a solid door that leads to the rest of the accommodations.
The head area has light cream-colored fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid. The bulkheads in the head are satin varnished cherry.
- Corian Nocturne countertop with stainless steel bowl sink, Grohe fixtures, and hot & cold pressure water.
- Full length cherry trimmed mirror is on the door to the forward cabin.
- (2) Stainless steel towel bars.
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed directly to the 35-gallon holding tank.
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning duct in the head.
- Hella fan
- Separate Shower with Cream Formica bulkheads and fiberglass sole with molded-in nonskid.
- A watertight divided storage/towel locker.
- A stainless-steel towel rack mounted outboard.
- Outlet for reverse-cycle air conditioning system in the shower
MASTER STATEROOM (Forward)
Centerline entrance opens to a centerline queen bunk with a Tempur-pedic mattress. Stateroom is satin-varnished with cherry sheathing, paneled cherry doors and louvered cherry locker doors.
- Stateroom cushions in Sunbrella Alpine Green #5463.
- (3) Storage drawers below.
- Outboard, port and starboard of the centerline bunk are storage compartments with lift-up tops.
- Custom 24” shelving along port and starboard sheathing
- Aft of the centerline bunk are port and starboard hanging lockers with a louvered door.
- Overhead dome light as well as Frigast lamps mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans on the forward bulkhead with switch
- Storage includes double doors forward to the chain/rope locker.
- The forward cabin has a large centerline deck hatch and there are oval opening ports starboard and port.
- Air conditioning duct for either cooling or reverse-cycle heat.
- Sharp 17” LCD monitor.
- Internet connection.
- Remote IR receiver.
Separate 12-volt DC starting and accessories systems:
- Two (2) Lifeline GPL-31 12-volt DC batteries – main engine & generator start, replaced new 2020.
- Eight (New 2014) AGM GPL-4C DC batteries rated at 440 amp hours at the 20 hour rate.
- 12-volt 80-amp alternator on port engine for start batteries
- 24-volt DC 100-amp alternator for ships service batteries
- 35-amp alternator on generator for starting battery charging.
120-volt and 240-volt AC systems from shore power and generator:
- Fischer Panda 12-volt Kw generator (90+ hrs – 1/2003) rated for 240 volt AC, 60 Hz
- Custom Bass 120-volt AC electrical circuit panel
- 50-amp shore power inlet, 110/220-volts AC
- 25-amp shore power cord
- Glendinning Cablemaster cord reel system
- Statpower Prosine 2.5 Inverter
- Copper electrical bonding system.
- GFI protected circuits in galley, engine room and head.
- Generator is sound shield mounted and is complete with DC voltmeter, water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, hour meter, control switch, shutdown bypass switch and pre-heat.
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS:
Twin 2006 Yanmar LY3 480 6-cylinder in-line engines with ZF IRM301PL 1.41:1 reverse/reduction gear, Aqua Drive CV shaft system, and twin Hamilton 322 waterjets. Mathers electronic single-lever controls and synchronizer control the engine RPM's & transmission.
1,000 Hour service on engines ----all recommendations implemented 2020
Two-inch foam/lead fully insulated, lighted engine room and flexible engine mounts provide quiet, vibration-free cruising. Engine room has a 12-volt DC forced air blower.
- 40,000 BTU Marineair reverse-cycle air conditioner services pilothouse, galley, dinettes, head, shower, and forward cabin
- (3) Racor in-line fuel filters for engine & generator
- Water sensors, drain petcocks and vacuum gauges for Racors
- Engine tachometer with hour meter gauge
- Waterjet angle gauge at helm
- Engine oil pressure gauge
- Engine cooling water temperature gauge
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, seawater flow and jet high pressure (hydraulic)
- Oil transfer pump for engines, transmissions, and generator
- Par 6900 saltwater deck wash pump
- Paragon Sr. freshwater pump
- Bilge pump high water alarm system with Ultimate Senior switches
- (3) Rule 3500 gph 12-volt DC automatic bilge pumps
- Whale Gusher bilge pump
- Automatic fire extinguisher system: For main engines, with automatic engine shut-down
- Fire extinguishers
- (2) Fuel transfer pumps with switch at helm
- Electrical and mechanical spare parts kit.
- Muir 1200A 24-volt DC electric windlass mounted in custom anchor well.
- 35# custom polished stainless-steel anchor with 25' x 3/8" stainless steel chain +200' x 5/8" nylon rode.
- 32# Fortress FX-55 secondary anchor with 150' x 5/8" nylon rode and storage bags.
- ACR spot light with remote at helm
- Aft deck flood light mounted on mast
- Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4' varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Brass 6" bell
- Horn - 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Navigation lights
- Dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Coast Guard safety package
- Life jackets
- Winslow 6-man 60/SL/O life raft
- Weaver Davits installed on swim Platform for dinghy
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.