Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LY2A-STP FWC diesel
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 440hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2004
- Engine Hours: 700
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Single Light Cream gelcoat boot stripe
- Red bottom paint
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks
Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform - has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass ground tackle system
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass, port and starboard windows have wipers with washers.
- Full Teak package: Dash, interior windshield frame, and cockpit coamings and cap.
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers.
- Teak Cockpit Sole
A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box next forward. The teak covered engine box with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. Next forward is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area. Forward is the helm and navigator dash area, as well as the companionway to the forward cuddy cabin.
- Navy top - with split bows
- Custom Sunbrella covered throw pillows
- Four (2-pair) remote speakers
- Full Ivory-colored tonneau cockpit cover - attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail covering entire cockpit when not in use.
Through the forward sliding Cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim.
- There is an opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Perennial Fabrics – Dibble Hello Sailor.
This area also has:
- Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with remote at helm
- Storage bins under the cushions
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to holding tank and Y-valve (hidden under the cushions)
- (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights
Forward Helm Area:
Forward is the Helm Area with Ivory Ultra-Leather helm and passenger swivel chairs custom mounted on Garelick aluminum pedestals.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck.
- Stereo speaker is port and starboard outboard below each shelf
Passenger area has a varnished teak, glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel hand rail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf outboard with a custom double-cup holder built in.
The Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak covered dash
- 15" Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and controls
- Windlass helm control with remote at locker
- Remote stereo control
- Custom cockpit lighting dimmer switch
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raytheon L770 DRC color EchoSounder/RayChart color plotter with 7" display
- Raytheon 53 DSC VHF Radio, with VHF antenna
- Ritchie compass
- Raytheon ST6001 Autopilot
Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee seating with a varnished teak shelf cap, and a varnished teak table.
- Settee cushions are covered in matching Perennial Canvas Weave Hello Sailor P600-90.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
- Varnished teak table has a folding leaf
The varnished teak covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft-facing seating for two on the aft end of engine box - Covered in matching Sunbrella fabric
- Cockpit speakers
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee with cushions covered in matching Perennial fabric.
- Storage locker under starboard seat
- Freshwater shower
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-amp battery alternator
- 20-amp battery charger - Multi stage 110-volt
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
2004 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine:
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive.
- Twin Disc ZFIRM220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5" reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley JetStick® steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, seawater flow, high water temperature
- Trim tabs
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- Pressure freshwater water system
- 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
Engine sound insulation:
- Electric lift engine box riser
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box has double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Muir electric windlass - control at helm
- Delta 15# anchor mounted on custom folding, stainless steel anchor roller in bow locker
- 15' stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode to Delta anchor
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- (4) Dock lines
- (3) Fenders with covers
- Telescoping boat hook
- Cockpit cover and Full boat cover
- Navy top
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.