Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 440
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 440hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2004
- Engine Hours: 390
SERENITY is a rare full teak package Hinckley Talaria 29 Runabout. She has undergone recent and thorough engine and jet services and her hull paint, boot stripe and bottom paint have recently been refreshed as well. She is ready to go and priced to sell quickly!
- Recent and comprehensive engine service.
- Recent and comprehensive jetdrive service.
- New batteries.
- New charging system.
- New starter motor.
- Low hours.
- Full wood teak package on cockpit sole, dash and side liners.
- New cockpit cover.
- Washed and sea trialed on a monthly basis.
- Stored indoors on rack when not in use.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides with Light Cream double boot stripe.
- Green bottom paint.
- Hull is DualGuard™ Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with Light Cream molded-in nonskid.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform with teak insert treads and stainless steel bracket.
- Telescoping, stainless steel swim ladder under swim platform.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass ground tackle system
- Varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Delta anchor mounted on custom, folding stainless steel anchor roller in bow locker.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats.
- Ample cockpit seating at transom, aft and forward facing on engine box as well as L-shaped port settee. Upholstered in Ivory Ultraleather with red piping.
- Storage under stern seating and port settee.
- Freshwater shower located at stern.
- Stainless steel fishing rod racks mounted under coamings.
- Stainless steel fishing rod holders in deck, port and starboard.
- Full wood package to include coamings, window frames, dash and trim.
- Varnished folding teak cockpit table.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Engine box top amenity features built-in sink and insulated cooler with varnished teak tops.
- Helm and passenger swivel chairs upholstered in Ivory Ultraleather with red piping.
- Curved windshield with wrap around 3 windows in tempered glass.
- Windshield washers on port and starboard.
- Vanished teak dash and window frames.
- Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood trim.
- Hinckley JetStick steering control.
- Raytheon ST-6001 Plus Autopilot.
- Windlass helm control.
- Raytheon VHF radio.
- Ritchie Compass.
- 12-volt cigarette style outlet.
- Cuddy cabin with v-berth cushions upholstered in Ivory Ultraleather with red piping.
- Satin cherry finish with white acoustic overhead trim (Replaced 2019).
- Clarion AM/FM/CD receiver/player.
- Vacu-flush toilet plumbed to holding tank with Y-valve for overboard discharge.
- 2004 Yanmar 440 HP 6-cylinder diesel engine - 390 hours (FULL service including cooler and injector service, new belts, and painted 2019).
- Hamilton 292 jetdrive (FULL service including water seal and bearings 2019).
- Twin Disc ZF transmission.
- 12-volt DC 5" bow thruster.
- Hinckley JetStick sterring control system integrated with the bow thruster.
- 12-volt AGM start battery (NEW 2019).
- 12-volt AGM house battery (NEW 2019).
- Battery charger (NEW 2019).
- Battery alternator (NEW 2019).
- 12-volt panel with breakers, volt and amp meter.
- Trim tabs.
- Muir electric windlass control mounted at helm.
- Gauges: fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature.
- Alarms: low oil pressure, high engine temperature.
- Halon fire suppression system.
- (2) electric bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump.
- 12-volt Vacu-flush toilet with holding tank and Y-valve for overboard discharge.
- Stern mounted varnished teak staff.
- Life jackets.
- Running lights.
- Dock lines.
The "roadster" of Hinckley's jet boat line, the 29-foot Talaria "Runabout" (T29 R) is a true performer in both speed and agility. Sporting jet propulsion, a hull forged from space-age materials and Hinckley's patented JetStick navigation controls, the ability to fly across the water or spin on a dime is literally at the captain's fingertips. In terms of performance, the numbers speak for themselves. A 440 hp Yanmar diesel engine propels the T29 R to a top speeds of 40 mph, while her low-drag hull shape and 18-degree transom deadrise assure a dry, fast and seaworthy ride. Weighing only 7,500 pounds, the T29 R has a fuel capacity of 100 gallons and a range of 260 nautical miles. With no props below the waterline and a shallow 18-inch draft, navigating lakes and rivers is as safe and effortless as a stint on the ocean or intracoastal waterways. When the time comes to leave the water for pursuits on land, the JetStick nav controls and bow thruster provide pinpoint handling accuracy. Onboard, her Bruce King design has been fully appointed from stem to stern for endless hours of entertaining on the water. Helm and navigator swivel seats combine with a plush wraparound settee, an aft-facing settee and our traditional stern seat for a seating capacity of up to ten. A sink with pressurized water and insulated cooler built into the engine box complete her on-the-water-entertaining platform on deck. A retro-styled helm is accented with a raked compound curved windshield trimmed in varnished teak. The cockpit itself is almost as large as the 36-foot Picnic Boat's. The economical forward cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry sheathing with a V-berth forward and VacuFlush toilet, providing the basics in creature comforts. A varnished teak table, bimini and drop curtains can also be ordered as an option.
292 Hamilton water jet.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.