Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 6LY2A - STP
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 440hp
- Year: 2003
- Engine Hours: 339
This runabout has a forward cuddy cabin accessed from the companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next aft is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area that seats four. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box. The teak-covered engine box has a built-in sink and an insulated cooler is convenient for both the aft and forward seating areas. A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
Cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker with hide-a-way stainless steel plow anchor and roller and Muir electric windlass with remote.
- Pressure freshwater sink
- Insulated cooler
- Freshwater cockpit shower.
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head
- Clarion XMD1-RET Stereo with a water-resistant front panel and two pairs of speakers. Clarion M102RCW-R remote panel hard-wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm.
- Custom varnished teak cockpit table with removable flush mount pedestal
- (4) Stereo speakers in the cockpit - Aft and forward pressure water system
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Double Light Cream Gelcoat boot stripe
- Red bottom paint
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel pop-up bow, mid-ship, and stern cleats
- Hull is DualGuard™ Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinyl ester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinyl ester resin. Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
Hinckley designed a heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform that has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket, and half round.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under the swim platform.
The cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass teak coaming cap
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers
- Direct overboard drain scuppers
- Storage in: 1-Stern seat locker, 2-Settee lockers, 1-Flush cockpit sole hatch
- Navy-styled Bimini Top with Isinglass side curtains, front curtain, and Stamoid top including a zip-in Mooring Cover for the aft cockpit.
Through the forward sliding cuddy, companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with a white acoustic overhead with trim.
- Opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
- Access through the forward door to anchor rode locker
Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Ultraleather
- Filler piece with cushion to make full berth
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood.
This area also has:
- Clarion XMD1-RET Stereo with remote at helm
- Storage bin under the cushions
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out and overboard discharge.
- (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights
Forward is the helm area with Ultraleather off-white helm and passenger swivel chairs.
- Varnished teak dash
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between offers additional storage.
- (3) Cup holders outboard port and starboard integral in varnished teak shelf
- (2) Clarion marine stereo speaker port and starboard outboard below each shelf and aft.
The passenger area has a varnished teak glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with a cup holder built in.
- A varnished teak access door opens to chart storage below.
The Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod with a teak dash
- 15” Nardi stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick™ which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and controls
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet
- Remote stereo control
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Garmin GPSMAP
- Garmin VHF Radio
- Bennet Trim Tabs
- Ritchie compass
The lounge area is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are covered in matching tan Sunbrella with palm tree prints
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
- Custom varnished teak table with folding leaf mounts on a removable flush-mounted pedestal.
- Custom built-in cup holder forward.
The varnished teak-covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of the engine box
- Cockpit speakers
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating.
- Storage lockers under port and starboard seat
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
- (2) Stainless steel fishing rod holders mounted on port and starboard side decks
- Windlass package: Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain + 150’ anchor rode on custom folding anchor roller with Muir electric windlass – controls at helm.
- Forward bow burgee flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- (4) Dock lines
- (2) Fenders with covers
- Full cockpit cover
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-amp battery alternator
- 20-amp battery charger – Multi-stage 110-volt
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt, and amp meter
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at the helm
2003 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive (with back-up bucket control)
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission with
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature, and Bennett trim tab gauge
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, seawater flow, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- Pressure freshwater water system
Engine sound insulation:
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
“TANGO” is a very special low hour, freshwater Hinckley T29 Runabout. She winters indoors and summers on a lift under a sheltered boathouse. Due to her freshwater usage and low hours (300’s). this Hinckley shows in like new condition.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.