Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummins
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 480hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2007
- Engine Hours: 750
JULIA’s interior provides comfortable accommodations for two: Including sleeping • berths and stowage, Head with shower, and a Galley. • The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including forward hull side sheathing. • The cabin sole is varnished teak & holly. • •There are four fixed ports below (including head and galley). • Five Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps - provide plenty of interior lighting. • Stereo player, mounted above portside pantry locker.
The Galley is to port with a White Formica countertop that has a stainless steel undermounted sink with faucet fixture and hot and cold pressure water. The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The Adler Barber refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a lift-up top. The galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and shelves. There is an FM stereo receiver with CD player mounted above this locker.
Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigeration in a self draining box.
Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixture.
Pressure hot & cold fresh water system.
Pullout under counter garbage receptacle.
(3) Cherry pullout drawers.
Fixed window port.
Frigast 12-volt light - mounted on aft bulkhead.
Trident propane solenoid shut-off panel.
A solid cherry door opens to a private head with Vacu-Flush toilet, gloss varnished countertop, and a nonskid fiberglass sole.
- Varnished cherry countertop
- Under mounted porcelain sink rests in the countertop
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Grohe pull-out faucet/hand shower provides hot and cold pressure water
- Vacu-Flush electric marine head
- 110-volt outlet
- Forced ventilation
- (2)Frigast stainless steel lights
- Cherry-faced lockers above and outboard of the countertop
- Drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head
- V-Berth arrangement – has a V-berth adapter and cushion to form a double berth. Cushions are upholstered in Custom Sunbtrella fabric with a sea shell pattern.
- There is shelf storage under the V-berths.
- Forepeak storage behind a louvered cherry door.
- Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths.
- One large opening overhead hatch
The Pilothouse has the helm and passenger/navigator area forward.
- Varnished teak finished upper pilothouse forward and sides, dash, and coaming
- (4) Fixed pilothouse windows - Forward two windows have heavy-duty, electric, self-parking wipers and washers.
- Insulated white overhead with two halogen lights
- Two opening hatches with screens and 2012 paint
- Teak locking companionway door
- Varnished single bay teak handrails on port and starboard sides of companionway
- Custom teak hand holds port and starboard, aft in pilothouse overhead
- Custom varnished teak grab rail - Centerline in pilothouse overhead
- Custom varnished teak grab rail - Aft end of pilothouse roof
- Ivory Stamoid drop curtain provides fully enclosed pilothouse area.
- Exterior window sun covers for pilothouse (New 2012)
Forward to port:
- Forward and aft-facing seat for two
- Stainless steel footrest on forward bulkhead
- Wrap-around stainless steel footrest below seats
- Storage in the seat bottom entered from inboard varnished teak louvered door
HELM STATION (Starboard)
- Varnished teak dash and teak covered shelf outboard
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick® steering system
- Engine controls and gauges
- Top-opening locker with chart storage.
- 2012 Stidd helm seat
- Stainless steel footrest below steering wheel
- Custom 12-volt cigarette-style outlet
JULIA has a nice Teak Package including dash and pilothouse interior.
- Two-step interior teak boarding step can be mounted on either port or starboard inside coaming
- Stainless O shaped deck step aid
- Stowage in cockpit lockers with louvered varnished teak doors •
- 2 Bose stereo speakers in cockpit
- (3) Flush cockpit sole hatches.
- Cockpit area drainage scuppers
- (2) Fishing rod holders on port and starboard aft deck with drains & covers The insulated engine box:
- Medium Blue sunbrella fabric covered cushion.
- Upholstered in elegant navy.
- Raymarine C-80 GPS Chart Plotter/Radar
- VHF Radio - Raytheon 215 VHF radio.
- Cummins SmartCraft Vessel View Electronic engine function display.
- ACR Remote Spot Light control.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
- Alpine CDA 9885 CD Receiver with MP3/WMA/AAC. BLUETOOTH
- (4) MB Quartz speakers: Two in pilothouse and two in the cabin on forward • bulkhead
- The electrical system has a low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system.
- 12-VOLT DC SYSTEM:
- (2) 12-volt AGM batteries (new 2018).
- Xantrex 40 amp True Charge battery charger.
- 80-amp battery alternator.
- (3) Heavy-duty battery switches.
- 12-Volt system voltmeter and amp meter.
- DC systems breaker switch protected.
- 110-VOLT 30-AMP AC SYSTEM: • • DC electrical panel and AC sub-panel
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord
- AC systems breaker switched protected
- 2007 Cummins QSB 5.9 480-HP diesel engine: 750-hours (9-2020)
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- ZF 301C transmission
- Vetus 7" bow thruster.
- Hinckley custom ICAN JetStick® control system - is integrated with the bow thruster. 3rd generation
- Racor fuel filter
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge\
- Fuel, oil pressure, voltmeter and water temperature gauges •
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- "Water drop" muffler
- Engine room sound insulation
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump. • • In-line 12-volt sump pump.
- Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps - with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump - with handle in cockpit.
- Plastic Poly 25-gallon holding tank - with overboard discharge.
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Recent Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream deck and cabin top
- Double Red Boot Striope
- Black bottom
- Varnished teak exterior trim
- Hull is Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core, scrimped with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid patternCustom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Stainless steel capped hull aft quarter splashguards
- Rounded, tapered, vanished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Four fixed elliptical ports on house sides
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches
- Teak handrails on cabin top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse
- Top of the pilothouse includes radar dome, GPS antenna and mast.
- Heavy-duty teak swim platform
- Fold-down stainless steel swim ladder attached to the swim platform.
- bow rail (not attached presently)
- Muir Electric Windlass Package - in flush foredeck locker:
- Delta 22# galvanized anchor + 15” stainless steel chain & 150’ chain rode and
- Pivoting stainless steel bow roller.
- The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at
- anchor locker. • Equipment: •
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket.
- Dock lines .Fenders
- Masthead and cabin side running lights
- ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted, with helm-mounted electric remote control. • • 12-volt trumpet horn - with switch on dash.
- Life jackets •
- Handheld flare kit
- 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.